VICKERS HARDNESS TESTER FV-810/FV-310/FV-110Series
Load range and test method
- USB port output
- Equipped with the cylindrical/spherical offset function and the specimen thickness calculation function.
- ADVANCED TOUCH PANEL OPERATION AND DISPLAY
- Clean Touch Panel coordinated with highly integrated PC board.
- Measuring procedures, conditions and data are displayed clearly. (FV-810 Series)
- BRINELL TEST
- Accurate light load Brinell Test is available as a standard function.Necessary additional optional item “Ball Indenter φ1～5mm”. (FV-810 Series)
- FRACTURE TOUGHNESS TEST, Kc
- Kc value can be measured as a standard function according to JIS R1607 / IF Method.
- Together with the value of Vickers and Knoop, it is very effective to evaluate the quality of new material. (FV-810 Series)
- CLEAR VIEW AND EASY MEASUREMENT
- The changeable aperture diaphragm and field aperture with a newly developed light source mechanism provides more resolution at both high and low magnifications.
- Easily changeable color filter provides more resolution. (All series)
- 4 OBJECT LENSES (OPTIONAL)
- The new turret mechanism enables to observe wide specimen area with up to 4 object lenses.
- Various magnifications easily available by rotating the correct objective into position.
- Placement of an indentation and its reading is more accurate and repeatable by choice of proper objective. (FV-810 Series)
- 2 INDENTERS FOR HV/HK MEASUREMENTS (OPTIONAL)
- The new turret mechanism enables to adapt 2 indenters simultaneously.
- It allows Vickers and Knoop tests without replacing the indenter. (FV-810 Series)
SPECIMEN THICKNESS CALCULATION
HARDENED LAYER DEPTH CALCULATION
|Automatic Load and Release Method
|Vickers Indenter (HV)
|MAX. HEIGHT OF SPECIMEN
|MAX. DEPTH OF SPECIMEN
|W215x D517 x H690 mm
|Approx. 55 kg (Including Standard Accessories)
|Japan : Single phase AC100V 50/ 60Hz
Overseas : Single phase AC100 ～ 240V 50/ 60Hz (Should be specified before shipment)
Please see the catalog for details of the specifications.